Hi, peeps!
Today I gonna blog about my favourite idol --->Super Junior~!!
Yeah... Why I will like them so much? Hmmm... It's a long story~!
But then I will share it here and hope you all won't blame me so nagged. = =
Once upon a time... Lol... STOP IT!
Okay, let's start it now! Haha~
When I'm study secondary school, what K-pop I know is TVXQ...
That five members korean group artist... Ohhh...
And my friends' eyes become ♥.♥
That time I still don't know how charming they are,
what I know is they are really famous!
Then until I study college, I started pay attention about K-pop!
Omo, and I watched korean drama too!
Ohhh... The drama that I most remember is "Sorry, I Love You"
Oh my.. Cry die me! T.T Noo... You can't die!
Haha =D
I don't know it start from what time,
my two deers --> Natalie and Ah Mok
Become SJ's fans!
Oohh...they are totally crazy when something about SJ in their eyes!
Aha, I still remember when we singk,
Keep laugh and beating me~ Halo... I'm not SJ~
On that time, I still don't care about SJ...
Until one day, I don't know why I follow their twitter and facebook.
Then I heard a song from a korean drama < Cinderella's Sister >
Yesung sing a very touchable song!
I can't hum the melody in my mind (now still remember)~
Then only I started watch their variety show and their dance, song, etc...
Hmmm... For me a simple SJ's fans,
I can see how they put efforts to maintain their reputation,
and then how to improve their career!
Sometimes, they also will think to give up or what...
But then they are team, they will encourage each other!
And now,
2012,
they released they 6th album!
<SEXY, FREE AND SINGLE>
How they success now,
How they overcome the weakness,
How they face and solve problem as they are a big group,
How is the perform when they s-o-l-o~
All this matter,
As a fans, WE know! =)
And here,
finally I bought this!
Not I want to show off, but this is a really worthwhile collection!
Their 6th Album~!
Below is the photo book image
Image 1: Front Cover
It's made by fabric and I get a Red colour texture~!
Image 2: Back Cover
The below there show it is Original
--Super Junior The Sixth Album Sexy, Free & Single
Image 3: Disc
Aha, this is how the disc look like~!
Disc put at the last page of the book!~
Image 4: Random Card
Hmmm... I get Sungmin's card.
This card is randomly pick and at the back got his Sign~
Hey, all...
Nice album right?
Hope you all will like this blog and do enjoy the song inside~!
Song List:
"Sexy, Free & Single" - 3:44
"너로부터" (From U) - 3:11
"Now" - 3:53
"Rockstar" - 3:11
"걸리버" (Gulliver) - 3:25
"언젠가는" (Someday) - 4:13
"달콤씁쓸" (Bittersweet) - 3:26
"빠삐용" (Butterfly) - 3:08
"머문다" (Daydream) - 3:44
"헤어지는 날" (A ‘Good’bye) - 3:48
Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single MV
No comments:
Post a Comment