我想你,每个你

♥梅格妮

“我们说好不分离,要一直一直在一起”

Saturday, 18 August 2012

Alton Tower, England

Dear blog,
Hi, long time didn't update you, is it so lonely here?
Aha~ Today I blog about the Alton Tower trip with college!
It's been a long time ago's event!
15th June! Omo = =
I can still remember that day was a bad weather with light rain and windy day!
Aikkss... I wear a plastic-like coat to the theme park!

Anyway, bad weather is not a hinder for us!
Because this is a fantastic theme park!
And we all are so excited!! Woohoo!

This time, our gang got Vyan, Winnie, Maya, Tommy, Xhayne, Deelay, Wayne and Me!
Be frank, I actually feel worried and afraid that I cannot play the irritate games!
Coz what I think is I'm old and I'm not a audacity person!! Haha =P


This is the entrance ticket!!
As you all see, there is a 2012 new games - Namesis!
and the Namesis Sub Terra!


This is the games' model before we go inside the theme park!
It's look grand! Omg!! =)


Once we step into the theme park, we can see a panoramic view of a small lake with the fake frog!!
But then, after warm-up with playing the sonic spinball, I become brave!! Muahaha =D



Ohhh... Sonic Spinball!!
This is the warm-up games for us!! Hehe!
Ok, we queue for quite long time then we play! Yippy!


While we queuing!!
 With Vyan~


With Winnie~


Haha... See this!! This is the Storybook Land for kids to enjoy listen the bed time story!
But, we just pass through it!


Next stop!
Omg!!! This one called "X" Factor!
Walao~ Actually I don't want to play at 1st!
My friends keep forced me, then finally I also play this!
I really wanna call Mummy when I'm up there!!
90 degree straight down to the hole!
What the **** T.T


Hmmm... Then we go to the nearby stop which is Castle!


What we expect on this Castle is ghost house!
But, it is not! Haha~
Small conflict happen here which Winnie is not planning to play this, but we all already go inside.
For me is because Maya is so alone in this theme park!
She not dare to play any1 of the games!
Therefore, we just accompany her to go this Castle! Hehe
But, it's really tricky! Because at the last room, it's like a long chair and it will turn around!
The effect is damn good! Like Genting Highland got one astronomy games! Haha


This big word "Rita", is one of the irritate games!
But when we queue, the rain become heavy! We really worried that will cancel the games!
Luckily, it is not!
This game is quite special because when you queue until the end, it split into two queue:
1 is sit in the front seat!
2 is the rest seat!
In my gang, everyone is crazy!
We queue in the 1st one! Me and Vyan at 1st don't know what happen!
After we know is just fit 2 people one time, then we start worry!
But then finally we also play it!! It's so marvellous! =D


See this landscape! Is a wonderland!
But, before this view I'm be in an anxiety state!
Coz we can't find Maya~ Lol...
Supposing she will wait us at the exits...
And I called 19 times to her no1 answer!
Thought she lost or something happen to her! What the ....
Alone should be more alert!~ Please lah~ No more next time~! >.<

Then, after that, me and Maya and the rest split to two groups.
As they wanna go play Namesis!
 But, I feel lucky that I didn't follow them~
Coz after we split, I sit the cable car with Maya.


 Inside the cable car!


 Snap Snap in Cable Car!


See, the rain drop in the mirror!
Down there got many people! =)


This is the most latest and scary games! - Namesis!
But I really not dare to play, some more with a coward - Maya.
So, I didn't play this! If got next time, maybe I will consider to try it!


 This one also the Namesis, I think = =
Just see it, I really feel scary! T.T



 Maya~


Alone queuing to play Rip-Saw!


 Can see me??


Rip-Saw like the washing machine, turn and turn!! =)


 Cool man!! Like wanna wash my hair!! =)


At last, we wait others at the entrance and we see this!!
Iced-Age character with Bride! =)


Not enough time to play all games!
Coz this theme park still got the water activities!
But our ticket didn't include that~
Some more it's a bad weather! Sure I won't touch water!
If not, maybe I will sick!! Haha


--End--

No comments:

Post a Comment