我想你,每个你

♥梅格妮

“我们说好不分离,要一直一直在一起”

Monday, 13 August 2012

iPhone Error - Page 0 icons

Haloorr... I'm back!
Recently I'm facing some iPhone error which my phone page show the Page 0 icons,
and it can't be delete!
As usual we press and hold the icon, it will wriggle and then come out the "x", then we just click delete,
however, this method doesn't work on Page 0 icons.

The below picture I find it at website. It got 6 Page 0 icons.
Source: http://modmyi.com/forums/general/753076-help-blank-page-0-icons-have-appeared-cant-delete.html

It got 6 of them!
It's look annoying! Isn't it?
Today I would like to share with you all How to Remove this stupid Page 0 icons!

Actually, I also don't know where they turn out and why will this happen.
But, what I guess is because I've got the iFile system download from cydia and then I keep change the phone theme!
Then the 6 icons come out!

The solution:
It's easy and simple, just delete the iFile system from cydia, then it will disappear!
Then remember to respring your iPhone.

Hmm... I know maybe you all already know how to solve it, but I will still sharing this!
This problem exist since 2009, because I also try to search the solution from google, but no exact answer.

The solution I share today is I find it myself. Hope it will help. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment