我想你,每个你

♥梅格妮

“我们说好不分离,要一直一直在一起”

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Working Life

Again I using my iPhone to update my blog! Why? Because I can simple write what I want and no need do any format on it!! Some more it no need to log in every time! Hmmm, it's been a week that I working in Teppanyaki Japanese Restaurant, it consider tough when you start, coz every things is gonna learn from 0! I'm so worry! But luckily, I work with a girl name Sherlene! She's from Philippines, she so nice! Teach me a lot of things! After one week, and I finally get my paid, some more this job still got the tips can take! Sometimes, customer will give and I can take as extra money for it!!! Haha

It's a tired work of course, but I enjoy it, as it is really an easy job after you get used to it!!! The most important is I need to thank god that leading me when I'm lost! I always feel I'm lucky! Thanks my friends around me for treat me so good and thanks my family to let me be so willfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment