我想你,每个你

♥梅格妮

“我们说好不分离,要一直一直在一起”

Friday, 8 June 2012

Assignment Result Released!

It was happened yesterday, my operation management assignment result release!!
We were waiting for so long time but due to the public holiday we cannot take the results and finally on yesterday we went to Uni take the results~!!

Me, vyan and winnie was excited and worry~!
Coz as we know our friend(another gang) was have a good resultS!!
But, once I get my results I'm actually get shock!~
It's too bad!! I get grade C~!! Omo, I almost faint!!
What I expected is not A, but maybe is B / B-
However, "C" is my assignment result~!!
I'm so sad and keep on complaint with my friends!!
Because there got 4 lecturers marked this paper!~
My paper was marked by ROS~
The most strict lecturer~!!!
But, what I can comfort myself is I'm still passed after marking by her~

Hmmm... Emo... T.T
What I can say is no more next time!! ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment